1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some ideas for more racing series

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TimberWolf429, Jan 30, 2022.

1. TimberWolf429

TimberWolf429 BANNED BANNED

Hello, I have Automobilista 2, and love the game over all, and you have Johnny Burdon to thank for me purchasing this game.

now, although I do love this game, I have to say, it feels a bit barren in certain fields, I know you have Indy cars planned, and that's great, but I am hoping for at least a facsimile to Nascar, I know licensing for Nascar will probably be a pain, but at least something American Stock Car racing is all I'm looking for on this point.
    only real reason I say this, is that the only " serious" Nascar style racing, is in IRacing, and I know ya'll can bring a much stronger representaion.

a second series that I know would be perfectly represented here, is 70's Trans Am racing, American Muscle like the Challenger, Mustang, Cougar, Cuda, Chevelle, GTO, and the rest of the great Muscle cars, on ther amazing variety of tracks already available, would be amazing. And just like with Stock Cars, another thing ya'll could bring to life, and do an amazing job at.

Final thing I have to say, is we need Ford cars, and maybe trucks. I'm talking Mustangs, new and old, GT-40, 2005 GT, and current GT, some Mercury race cars, as there are a few. Ford has had a huge standing in Motorsports, and has had representation in nearly all motorsports, it's a huge folly just not including such a big influence in this game. Please, please, find a way to get Ford involved.

If you have any insight, news, or respnse, please feel free to let me know.

• Like Like x 3