1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Specific weather % options

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Smoove7, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Smoove7

Smoove7 New Member

Hello community,

Th is is my first post and I am excited to be here and take part in the AMS 2 community. As we have dynamic weather, could we in the future start to be able to dial that in even more if we choose? For example choosing 4 different weathers over the course of a race (we can do that now). But also using a percentage for each weather for how long it will last.

For example weather one will last 25% of the race, weather two 50 % until we get all four weathers and = 100%? I know we can do weather progression 2x up to 60x, but they are all still an even amount of time. I would like to be able to choose a % of time each weather will last. Real world weather does not last for example sunny for 2 hours then rain for 2 hours. It could be sunny for 2 hours, cloudy for 3 hours, rain for 6 hours.

If someone replies and says we can already do this, I am going to feel like a complete noob. I looked for an option to do this, but I don't think this is an option in any racing title that I am aware of.