Speed Sensitivity on Joystick

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Gabriel da Silva Corrêa, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Gabriel da Silva Corrêa

Gabriel da Silva Corrêa SnakeD

EN: I am a joystick user (I use the gyroscope of my dualshock 4) in Automobilista 2 and currently I have been having a hard time sterilizing the car at high speed (Senna's S in Interlagos is already very complicated) and I believe it is due to the lack of the option of Speed Sensitivity in the joystick configuration menu.

The most amazing thing is that in Project Cars 2 it is perfect to start the car up and in AMS2 it is impossible! Do you have any updates for the joystick part of the AMS2?

PT-BR: Sou usuário de joystick (uso o giroscópio do meu dualshock 4) no Automobilista 2 e atualmente venho tendo muita dificuldade em esterçar o carro em alta velocidade (S do Senna em Interlagos já está bem complicado) e creio eu que seja pela falta da opção de Sensibilidade de Velocidade no menu de configuração do joystick.

O mais incrível é que no Project Cars 2 é perfeito para esterçar o carro em alta e no AMS2 é impossível! Tem alguma previsão de atualizações referente a parte de joystick no AMS2?