1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SRS AMS2 Championships - Starting 2nd May

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Community Events' started by Donnchadh MacGarry, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Donnchadh MacGarry

Donnchadh MacGarry Leprechaun Member AMS2 Club Member

Sim Racing System (SRS) is running an AMS2 championship that will begin next Monday, 2nd May. Here are the details.

Mitsubishi Lancer RS Championship:
    • Time: Mondays at 17:00 UTC
    • Car: Mitsubishi Lancer RS
    • Setup: Open
    • In-game Weather and Time: Real World Weather, Current Date, 1pm in-game time
    • Qualifying: 12 minutes
    • Race: 20 minutes
    • Schedule:
    • 2nd May: Spielberg GP
    • 9th May: Salvador
    • 16th May: Londrina Long
    • 23rd May: Cadwell Park Full Circuit
    • 30th May: VIR Full Course
    • 6th June: Adelaide 1988
    This championship will be hosted and streamed by myself, Plank Liveries and Pollinflas

About SRS
    If you don't know already, Sim Racing System (SRS) is an online racing platform where you can sign up and race in events that interest you. You can pick and choose races at your will, so long as you sign up for an event at least 5 minutes before it begins. If you don't have an SRS account you will need to register first, which you can do here Sim Racing System . If you have any problems setting it up then you can also email SRS at simracingsystem@gmail.com . Normally it might take a few days to get it sorted though as they like to check registrations first. However if you want to race next week, then give me a shout after you open an account and I'll send them a message to try and get your account registered in time so you can sign up for the race. I don't own or run SRS so I won't be able to get the account officially registered myself, but I'll try and help out if I can.

There may be another AMS2 SRS championship yet to be created that will also begin next week. I will update this post if one is announced on SRS.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Pollinflas

Pollinflas New Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks for the work preparing it Donny!

• Like Like x 1