1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Telemetry Hud question

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by B Stu, Apr 19, 2020.

1. B Stu

B Stu Member

Above the ffb meters what does the second set of numbers represent?
    I believe 1st: Gain/ 3rd: LFB/ 4th: FX
    These match what i have set. So does anyone know what the 2nd set of numbers represents?
    Thanks

Edit: To be clear I mean the numbers not the meters themselves.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  2. Peter Stefani

Peter Stefani Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm hoping that extra value of 50 is just a PC2 hold over in the widget, since it's actually just a displayed figure and not really an adjustment in the AMS2 FFB set up panel. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm sure they will get around to correcting it, main thing is the FFB feels better now, like most other SIM's.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Luis Stolk

Luis Stolk New Member

I honestly do not understand very much how these bars work.
    There is the vertical bars, which I am not sure what they represent to; there is the horizontal line from each of the bars, which I do not know what they represent; the graph for the FFB it kind of shows if the wheel is clipping when turning right (because of the window limit at the top of the graph) but no way to know for sure if the FFB is clipping when the wheel is turning left.
    At the same time, right most vertical bar never moves at all, not sure what it represents.

I am having great difficulties trying to setup up the FFB for my wheel (Logitech G27).

Would greatly appreciate if Reiza could explain these graphic representation of the Force Feedback.

Thanks and keep up the great job.

4. B Stu

B Stu Member

If I remember correctly, The 4 middle bars represent ranges of frequency/ force. So...
    1st bar: 0%-25%
    2nd " : 25%-50%
    3rd " : 50%-75%
    4th " : 75%-100%

The last bar would show any level of clipping as a red bar.
    The first, really can't remember.
    The yellow dashes on the bars represent current level, the coloured bar behind is like a histogram bar thingy, technically speaking.
    This is all of course related to PC2. So it may well all change.
    That's my limited understanding of it. I'm sure lots of people can tell you what they actually mean. )