Telemetry in Replays

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Joe Tuffts, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Joe Tuffts

Joe Tuffts New Member

I don't know if Reiza monitors this forum or really where to go to make suggestions.
    One thing I believe would put AMS above and beyond the other Sims is to have the race telemetry available during replays.

I would love to be able to sit around with family and friends and watch a race I'm in, but without a race grid, lap counter and a way to easily automate camera changes its like what is the point. Spectators need that information to be able to follow the race.

I think this would be a "game changer"
    Joe

2. Thiago Izequiel

Thiago Izequiel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi Joe. We do monitor this forum in a constant and regular way, so we're always aware of any feedback and what the community thinks about any of our products and our company.

We do have an TV overlay that's being developed on Automobilista. You can already see it working on the TV camera, assigned by default on the keys "pg down" and "end".

3. Joe Tuffts

Joe Tuffts New Member

Thank you for the fast reply.
    I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

4. Joe Tuffts

Joe Tuffts New Member

I'm missing something I guess. Using the pg_down and end keys I get the same camera's I have always gotten in rFactor. Telemetry yes, but only for the current driver and very limited. Nothing any different. What can I be doing wrong?
    Thank you

5. Thiago Izequiel

Thiago Izequiel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Joe, you're not doing nothing wrong, as this is still WIP. Further updates may come in the future.

6. Joe Tuffts

Joe Tuffts New Member

Thank you, I appreciate you guys and your hard work.