1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thrustmaster SF1000 Display - Not working

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by JCT, Sep 23, 2021.

1. JCT

JCT New Member

This was posted on the Automobilista Help and support but I wanted to get this tread on the AMS 2 help and support forums Argo (the original poster of this issue) and I have the latest firmware as prescribed by Thrustmaster for the both the base and the wheel to get native support for the display and RPM lights to work. This is currently not working. I believe Argo reached out to Thurstmaster who stated we needed to reach out to Reiza for support. As I read to through past posts it appears a beta had this working until now with latest game version is not longer working?

I just saw this tweet below

Maybe this is going to be coming up on next update because now I see this was posted on Sept 11th "with updates coming next week" So maybe I answered my own question...LOL. When the next game update arrives I'll report if it's working by then. Fingers crossed it will make into the next game update.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jordan Groves

Jordan Groves New Member

Yeah I was looking for answers on the same subject. It's now two weeks since the initial announcement. Reached out to Reiza on Twitter a couple times but got no response, any chance of a response here?

3. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo tinyurl.com/osrdiscord AMS2 Club Member

The wheel display currently works in the beta. See the other SF1000 chat here:

Thrustmaster SF1000 Display

4. JCT

JCT New Member

Here is my guess... at the end of month (next update) it will be a celebration of Italy. Monza Track is around the corner and I bet Reiza also announces full support for SF1000 wheel add on to tie in the latest update and italian track! October 1st is Friday so let's see how things shake out

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Jordan Groves

Jordan Groves New Member

Thank you. Might've been nice to see this said on official channels as they suggested that it should've been available as standard a few weeks ago!

Appreciate the help! Thanks again!

6. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo tinyurl.com/osrdiscord AMS2 Club Member

They did say it was coming with the update.
    It's just that the update has been delayed. ;)

• Like Like x 1