1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thrustmaster TS-PC / TS-XW / T-GT settings thread

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Baku, May 30, 2020.

1. Baku

Baku Member

AMS2 is closer than ever to the v1.0 release and it seems that in terms of the FFB with the current v.0.9.5.1 beta the code is almost settled.
    Please share your favorite control panel and in game settings for the Thrustmaster TS-PC / TS-XW / T-GT wheel.
    Share your experience with the (new) default FFB and/or custom FFB settings you prefer.

2. ray64040

ray64040 Member AMS2 Club Member

TS-XW here. I use these control panel settings for both AC and AMS. I found centering force and weight of the wheel too high at the defaults for constant, spring and damper.

Overall Strength 70
    Constant 80
    Periodic 100
    Spring 70
    Damper 70

In game settings:

Gain 75 - 85
    LFB 50
    FX 60

I'm using the custom profile with the following changes for scrub in ffb_custom_settings.txt. This keeps it simple between releases while providing some great detail on front grip.

(scrub_scale 12.0)
    (FL_scrub (scoop FL_scrub 0.5 0.98))
    (FR_scrub (scoop FR_scrub 0.5 0.98))

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Sparx1981

Sparx1981 New Member

Hi guys, I have a t-gt and have only spent 30 minutes in game so far so I have no settings to share. My big question though is can any of you use your wheel buttons to control the menu? I have to use a wireless keyboard and mouse which is a pain. ACC let's me navigate using the wheel buttons which is much nicer especially when using vr.

4. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

i control most functions directly from my wheel and an additional button box.

5. Pixel

Pixel Active Member

I use antimicro (free software) and map keyboard keys to the wheel for navigation. You use escape for pause, shift for select, return for back and enter for accept. Then you use h and j or something like that for the navigation shoulder buttons.

6. Pixel

Pixel Active Member

Not sure if my profile will work with your while as is but here it is:
    You can download antimicro from here:
    AntiMicro/antimicro
    Edti: The site won't let me attach the profile file file. Here is a link:

7. Pixel

Pixel Active Member

BTW it's a shame that AMS2 has the same crappy key mapping system that PCars 2 has, which will make many existing wheels and upcoming products unsupported.

8. CycloZeb

CycloZeb Member AMS2 Club Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. mikek1357

mikek1357 New Member

Anyone with new suggestions for the latest version of AMS2?

10. Vitor Castro

Vitor Castro New Member

I'm new to the game and kinda lost on the optimum ffb settings to the date for my TS-PC.

Running mostly GT3 and Stockcars for now.

My actual settings are:
    TM Driver: 100,100,100,0,0
    In Game: profile default+, 50 ~ 60 for gain, 0 ~ 15 lfb, 35 ~ 45 FX, 0 damper, menu spring doesn't work maybe because I have spring at 0 on drivers settings.

I wish there was a revised and more detailed information from Reiza about the influence of settings on the actual game built. Some how having a hard time on defining what I'm missing and what is overwhelming.

PS. Tried custom rFuktor5.0.1.3 and it felt bad, lacking information and to much noise, maybe I need to play a little bit more with the sliders, but gain need to be much higher and fx much lower, it felt like running with squared tires over gravel.

Cheers from. Brazil!

11. Kim

Kim Mr. Andersen in SIM AMS2 Club Member

This is developer settings to thrustmaster.

On T-GT with SF1000 Rim:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    In game: Default+
    Gain 75
    LFB 10
    FX 50
    Damping 50.

T-GT should be "similar in strength" as the TS-PC (afaik both have "turbo" power supply).

Hope it be helpful.
    Enjoy.

Last edited: May 27, 2022
  12. Vitor Castro

Vitor Castro New Member

Thanks mate, images are corrupted, how should I set TM control panel settings, I assume default for master gain (60) how about spring and damper!

13. Kim

Kim Mr. Andersen in SIM AMS2 Club Member

In the controle panel images the settings(T-GT) is from the top overall strengs of all forces 75/100/100/100/100%.