Thrustmaster wheel won't reset degree of rotation

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by jfChampagne, Mar 14, 2016.

1. jfChampagne

jfChampagne New Member AMS2 Club Member

Don't know where to post this one but I'm not alone with this bug...Even Fanatec CS2 and Thrustmaster T500RS have this bug. Once leaving AMS, the wheel does not reset his Degree of rotation and keep the last vehicle Wheel Rotation. So something my wheel keep is set to 540, 270 or something like that, I need to default my drivers everytime I'm existing AMS before going to another sim.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jebus

Jebus The Lying Finn AMS2 Club Member

I've driven AC gt cars right after driving karts in AMS and my wheel has worked perfectly fine. T500RS here.

Maybe I'm just lucky. And I'm using T500 config manager, that might have something to do with it.

3. Lino Carreira

Lino Carreira Active Member AMS2 Club Member

im on the same boat, this happens also on rF2 so i guess its something ISI related, would it be to hard to store what degrees where before launching the game and reset it back after exiting ? Everytime i go from AMS or rF2 to AC or iR i need to check if i have it set back to 900 Degrees...

• Like Like x 2
  4. jfChampagne

jfChampagne New Member AMS2 Club Member

Absolutely, It does the same bug in RFactor 2 since a couple of build. At the same time as Gamestock Car tried the first set automatic wheel rotation. The bug has remain since then

5. Jebus

Jebus The Lying Finn AMS2 Club Member

It must be the t500 config manager that keeps me from seeing this bug. It resets rotation when I choose other game to play.

So not trying to say that there isn't such bug. I just haven't noticed it.

6. Thiago Izequiel

Thiago Izequiel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

7. tpw

tpw Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Doesn't seem to be fixed in 0.8.6. After leaving AMS the Thrustmaster T300 rotation is always set to that of the last car used. e.g drive the Formula Classic, quit AMS, Thrustmaster settings shows rotation at 360 degrees.

8. GrimDad

GrimDad Member AMS2 Club Member

I read this post yesterday as I have a Thrustmaster T300 rs.
    Before the update this had never happened to me but today it did.
    I normally have 1080 degrees after driving the Renault from the copa marcus I switched to the Metalmoro which I'm more used it felt very sensitive and when I checked the wheels properties page my rotation was at 450 degrees.

9. GrimDad

GrimDad Member AMS2 Club Member

I've figured out why this has happened.
    Yesterdays update de-selected allow custom steering range. Before I had this option on yes so it kept my rotation settings. If I now select no then go in game drive a car then leave and look at thrustmaster properties it use the car settings, in my case it was on 450 degrees.

Hope this helps

10. Chrismox

Chrismox New Member AMS2 Club Member

Same problem here. T300RS.

11. mobilmikee

mobilmikee New Member

I have the same problem with my T500RS.