Time&Laps race length: Time doesn't work?

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Angel Of Attack, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Angel Of Attack

Angel Of Attack Member

I set up my own champion season with .srs file based on CopaMarcas(REIZA02.srs), and set the race leangth to be 12laps/20mins.
    When race starts, both laps and times are counting, the timer message of 10\5\1 min shown well.
    But when the timer hits 0 and I finnished my 10th or 11th lap, the race isn't over, I have to race full 12 laps to get the job done.

2. CCKaren

CCKaren Active Member AMS2 Club Member

The timer runs on time+1 lap, so after time runs out the next lap started will be the final lap. If you run a time only race you should see this working. It's something that could be better noted I agree, because that screwed me over in a few races on fuel before I really got the hang of it.

3. P*Funk

P*Funk Active Member

I don't think the combination of time and lap count is intended to be used when both measurements would end up being so close to one another in terms of expiry. Specifically timers on top of lap counts are intended in real races to prevent an excessively long race time wise due to multiple and lengthy full cautions.