1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time Trial not available for car/track combo

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Simon House, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Simon House

Simon House New Member AMS2 Club Member

Is it just me or are there quite a few instances where in time trial mode it just says this track/car combo is not available and there is no way of recording any personal bests either for these combos? Surely it should be available for every car/track combo?
    Thanks

2. Neem

Neem New Member

Can you give an example?
    there are some that obviously won’t work (truck on a Kart track) but there may be more. I’m interested in keeping a list.

3. Simon House

All GT3 and GTE cars at Road America not working
    All the GT3 apart from BMW GT3 work at Nurburgring GP 2020 - very strange?
    No GT3 or GTE cars at Nurburgring Nordschiefle
    No GT3 or GTE cars at Laguna Seca
    No GT3 or GTE cars at Spa

4. Simon House

Could you/someone please try one of the above and see what you get?
    Do you see a list of times or just the message that the combo is not available?
    Thanks

5. Simon House

So have finally fixed the issue.
    I tried installing it on my laptop which has never had Ams2 on it and it worked fine. All car/track combos worked.
    On my PC with the problem I uninstalled and removed the folder in documents, installed from fresh and same problem. So did the same again and installed onto a different drive and still the same. In the end I cleared the steam download cache and then did a verify files on Ams2 in steam which took a while but then I opened ams2 and all worked completely fine. It appears as though it was only working on the original tracks and original cars but none of the newer ones. I have had it installed from the beta originally so something went a bit funny with it. Anyway all sorted now so if anyone has a similar issue try the above...