1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tire squeal sound on grass?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by jonelsorel, Sep 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonelsorel

jonelsorel New Member

Reiza,

This is coming from a fan of AMS and AMS2, who bought the most expensive versions of both in order to support you: this isn't supposed to be Mario Kart, right? Why in the world do you have tires squealing when the car is sliding in the grass, as if it's on tarmac?

Is this version 0.2, or 1.2? How did this even make it into 1.0 (which came out 14 months ago)? Do you guys actually test with sound on? Is it even "guys" - plural?

Get a grip soon, please, and make this the sim it's supposed to be as a sequel of a great AMS1 and as a rival of Assetto Corsa and rFactor 2. This is truly embarassing for the legacy the game carries. If I could get a refund, I'd seriously want one. And pay for this game once it's done. If it's done.

• Dislike Dislike x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

I agree about the grass tyre squeal but the rest of the way the comment is cannot be agreed with.
    From the title I was just going to hit the agree button but after reading the disrespect I had to clarify my agreement of the grass squeal only.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mr Jyde

Mr Jyde BANNED BANNED

Are you freaking kidding me ? Seriously ? Some parts of this game are broken but people who paid money for a broken product cant point out whats broken and wrong?....lol....unbelievable...This is a prime example of what a fanboy is and there are quite a few on here!!

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  4. stealthradek

stealthradek Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Just reminding everyone about the "Ignore" functionality before this thread gets too hot :whistle:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Gagaryn

Gagaryn Out To Lunch AMS2 Club Member

Don't think anyone has an issue with folk pointing out things that are not working as they should. But there is a right way to do that and a wrong way. Just like there is a right way to disagree with someone and a wrong way. People are more likely to engage with those who do things the right way. You might want to try it someday.

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

For bug reports, it's recommendable to leave a report in this thread:
    Bug Reports - Automobilista 2 (Read the Opening Post)

Refrain from unironically calling other users out as fanboys or other insults! Also a bug report on-point without unnecessary venting is easier to pinpoint down on the essential stuff and increases the reading experience and harmonic interaction.

FORUM RULES & SUPPORT INFO - Please read before posting

It's one single important rule to follow, please respect that one.

Thanks for the bug report, it has been noted and is of course important and in need of attention.
    Further discussing the development progress of the game (or about just anything) in a respectful and non-hostile manner is a requirement, to have a constructive discourse. Same for bug reports.

Be kind! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.