Traction Control and ABS

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Julio Barros, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Julio Barros

Julio Barros New Member AMS2 Club Member

Now that Reiza licensed ISI gmotor engine, is there any plans for AMS to have both Traction Control and ABS settings (on cars that have them in real life) be fully adjustable (as in iRacing and others), instead of preset amount? Is it even feasible in this engine?

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thiago Izequiel

Thiago Izequiel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

We already have this feature on early access.
    You can find this on cars like Camaro, V10, Mitsubishi and Mini. The adjustments reflects the reality of the cars.

Attached Files:

3. Julio Barros

Valeu Thiago!
    I am familiar with these settings, however, they seems to reflect pre-defined amount of ABS and Traction Control, and the driver has only 4 choices. What I meant was if Reiza has plans to have both these parameters be changeable to the driver's desired, say from 0 to 10 (10 being the max) in steps of 1.
    This is just a minor thing, but it might give the driver to tune these parameters to his/her liking.

4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Its doable, we just didnt find it required at this stage. Maybe further down the road :)

5. Julio Barros

Awesome! That is wonderful news!
    Thank you, Renato, and all Reiza team for putting together another amazing simulator. It is quite impressive what you have accomplished with Automobilista (muito bom esse nome!) in so little time.

6. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Sorry to bump an old thread:
    How are ABS and TC (setup screen) influenced by the settings in the (main) options menu?
    For example:
    I have activated ABS and TC in the main settings' menu, but want to disable it in the setup menu (garage). Is that possible?
    (Sorry, my english is not good enough to express more precisely what I mean.)

Und falls jemand deutsch spricht und helfen kann:
    Inwiefern beeinflusst die ABS- und TC-Einstellung im Hauptmenü (Zahnrad) die Einstellungen für ABS und TC im Setup-Menü?
    Überschreibt das Hauptmenü das Setup-Menü oder umgekehrt?

7. Erick Goldner

Erick Goldner Active Member AMS2 Club Member

The options from the game settings enforce those assists on any car, no matter if they have it on real life or not.

So if you are setting ABS and TC ON in the settings menu, every car that you drive will have this assists enforced (on).

8. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Okay, just as I thought.
    Thank you very much for your quick reply. :)