1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Triple screen issue relating to fourth monitor

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by captivated, Aug 9, 2021.

1. captivated

captivated New Member

Recently got a 4th mini screen as a dash for SimHub but with that to the addition, it's been giving me an issue relating to the triple monitor mode.

I've gotten around this by simply just unplugging the 4th display and restarting the game. Everything works fine after that. On an unrelated note, this is the same issue for PC2.

I feel like this is an issue that's just happening for me but I am curious if this is happening to others

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. captivated

captivated New Member

Game won't start in triple screen

Triple screen adjustment menu, the only center monitor is displaying and nothing else, sometimes I'd be able to see the left and right display adjustments but even when I change the given options and restart, nothing, still single display

I can provide screenshots if nessicary

3. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

When you say mini screen what sort of screen? Is it HDMI, USB?

4. captivated

captivated New Member

yeah it's an HDMI display for a raspberry pi but can function on its own as a display/monitor

5. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

Oh, if it was USB i may have some insight but i don't use any HDMI devises with my triple setup and Simhub.

6. captivated

captivated New Member

USB powered, HDMI interface if that helps, windows is reading it as a standalone monitor so I see no reason for it to not work, it's plug and play

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
  7. Lloyd Johnston

Lloyd Johnston New Member

I have this same issue. I'm trying to use a samal hdmi screen as a dash but the game looeses it's tripple screen settings when it's plugged in.

Did you mangae to find a solution @captivated ?

8. captivated

captivated New Member

Nope, the issue still persists. I feel like the only way to avoid it is to add a pi-zero and use the screen as another standalone item away from the PC

• Agree Agree x 1