Triples and Dynhud problem

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Wayne Bergen, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Wayne Bergen

Wayne Bergen New Member

I am using V.1.0.1 and I love it so far..original install all works well for me until I start using Triples. I loose Dynhud completely. My work around is to install Gid Hud version 1.0 because the Gid config file allows me to run both SoftTH and hud with two d3d9.dlls in game file. There after get triples and hud/map running. Gid Hud file works but nothing works in Dyhud. Problem 1 is the widgets are spread across 3 screens and crunched to the bottom and I need to move them for clarity. Problem 2 is the GID menu can not be activated as no keys or key combination works. I have tried many things to get Hud menu up and now I am stumped on how to fix the problem. Using V0.96 I had no problem fixing hud problems but this version I have exhausted fixes. Any suggestions or patches that would either allow AMS Dynhud to work again would be well received as I am avid about playing AMS in triples and with all huds working. I think the original Dyhud working with triples is ideal.