1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Truck FFB pulls full right

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by eSTee3, Oct 2, 2021.

1. eSTee3

eSTee3 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Here's an issue I saw a while ago and was then patched (or fixed somehow) and is now back, with the Monza Update:
    1. Choose any of the Trucks and any track (verified on Monza, all 3 USA tracks, Nords and VIR)
    2. Reset the settings for the truck and drive around (no issues)
    3. Pause and go back to the pits
    4. Adjust steering rate (or anything but steering rate is the only thing I always adjust)
    5. Go back on the track and the wheel will non-stop pull to the right
    I've tried all kinds of things to not have to fully exit the game and go back in, but nothing I've tried seems to work. I have a Fanatec v2.5 CSW with an xbox universal hub, converted to use the podium button module endurance. I also have the v3 pedals, H shifter and handbrake from fanatec

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Gevatter

Gevatter The James May of Simracing AMS2 Club Member

I've heard somebody else talk about this, specifically at Minza 71 I think, but I didn't have this issue myself today.

Raced the Iveco on Monza 91 today in the v1.2.4.1 relese version. After two laps practice went to pits and set final drive to longest possible, could still race 10 laps without issue. I did not adjust sterring rate though.

(Trucks drive beautifully now btw <3)

• Like Like x 1
  3. eSTee3

eSTee3 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

@Gevatter... Thanks for checking... I wonder if its just my setup.