V10 FUEL and other issues

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Kevin Pheiffer, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Kevin Pheiffer

Kevin Pheiffer Owner of Shadowracingrsa

@Thiago Izequiel
    I'm not sure if anything has been done about fuel usage calculations but last night we did a v10 race at Interlagos of 15 laps.
    80% of the drivers ran out of fuel even though I myself put in fuel for 20 laps? It's really hard to judge the fuel. Any suggestions?
    Another thing, the game worked really smooth until the update the other day, now the HUD seems to be causing endless problems. When someone joins, it disappears totally or the game freezes. This has happened many times in the last day or so. Could the update have something to do with it?

2. P*Funk

P*Funk Active Member

Plonk 10-20L into the car for that track on the default set up and then drive it til its empty, divide by number of laps and get the average. Increase the average by a small percentage point to be safe and multiple this number by the length of the race plus 1 or 2 extra laps worth.

This type of calculation can be done by people in a practice session immediately before the race itself.

3. Thiago Izequiel

Thiago Izequiel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi Kevin. Well, this is issue about fuel consumption is not related to me, so i can't help much with that. About the DynHUD, there seems to have a few things to be improved, so let's see what the next build on this early access will change, and how this will affect users. If there's a bug about this i'll track it to the development guys.