1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Virgina Track Mystrery

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Jack_silvereagle, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Jack_silvereagle

Jack_silvereagle New Member

HI Reiza team,

Racing on Virginia this morning with Formula Ultimate and of 22 cars, only 4 of us (AI) finished. Looked at the replay and it appears that the AI hit's something invisible. Wipes them all out.

Also, on board with one of the AI drivers, they didn't even bother to try to avoid the crash. If you want to see that part let me know and I can post.

I could not upload the video, (it's short) but here is the link so you can see for yourself.

my apologies, I can't figure out to edit out my spelling error after I posted. Anyway it's supposed to be Mystery, lol that's embarrassing.

2. Jack_silvereagle

Tried a few different cars, but no issues there. Seems to be Formula Ultimate? I just watched it happened again. If you're interested I have more video of the 2nd set of crashes.

Attached Files:

3. Jack_silvereagle

Posted the wrong screen shot. Seems like contact with the ground is causing the AI driver cars to flip. Physics seems off, but I'm no expert of course. I have video of this race if the team wants to see it.

Unless, of course, if this is a known bug.

Attached Files: