1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waiting time before the race

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Giacomo Verlini, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Giacomo Verlini

Giacomo Verlini OTCR Simracing AMS2 Club Member

We have dedicated servers running on AMS2 but we cannot find a way to have a waiting time between qualy and race for setup adjustments.
    I know that if I open a server on my rig (directly in game) I can select a waiting time, that's not what I am asking...
    Does anyone knows what to modify in the lua files to make this happen?
    Thank you

2. Giacomo Verlini

Fixed it with the API/flags at lua_config files
    Not sure if it works also when you use the web interface for next session

3. Giacomo Verlini

We will try to give a more detailed information about the way we fix the wait time before Race.

1. First you need to have these api/lists available where "9090" is an example of the port assigned to that specific server.
    2. Sum-up the flag/session integer.
    We imported http://127.0.0.1:9090/api/list/flags/session text into a spreadsheet for easy use.

upload_2020-12-31_13-57-18.png

3. Edit the file "sms_rotate_config.json"
    upload_2020-12-31_13-58-52.png
    PAY ATTENTION: you cannot use as flag attributes vehicle integers on this file!!!

upload_2020-12-31_13-59-25.png

4. Edit the server.cfg with the full flag value, vehicle, classes, etc.
    upload_2020-12-31_14-13-28.png

5. Edit the flag integer including the vehicle class, etc
    upload_2020-12-31_14-2-33.png

6. Launch the DedicatedServerCmd.exe

If you managed to do all the correct changes you should not have any error after the cmd has launched.

We are using the web interface for the server rotation (i.e. http://127.0.0.1:9090/sessionConfig) but still unsure if with the next rotation the server keeps the flag integers or modify it.

We hope this helps. If anyone has better experience or can give any hint of improvements, please feel free.
    OTCR/Admin