1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wet Time trial

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2ndLastJedi, Mar 14, 2021.

1. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

I hope soon to have the leaderboards show what assists are being used or not.

Also I think it would be a nice Sim racing first to have a wet time trial!

AMS2 is In a really nice place and is feature rich, one such feature is a very technical weather system and having just dry time trial is great but a wet time trial would really give AMS2 something that sets it apart from other Sims.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ramsay

ramsay Active Member

Well I would go further and have a time trial of say 15 minutes and the total time recorded with variable conditions i.e. dry-wet-dry. This would actually be a more realistic simulation and not the artificial environment it is now. I imagine it would simulate real world racing better where grip levels vary constantly and require adapting your driving constantly not memorising a pre-set series of inputs but be a dynamic experience.

One of the problems I could see though implementing this would be to make it variable but fair that each person can have a level playing field with the conditions.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1