1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wet Tires bug

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Nagate, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Nagate

Nagate New Member

After the last updates in the firsts of july, wet tires doesn't work anymore..
    when you exit box tires are already overheated and loose temp very very rapidly: in less than one lap are completely cold, and have no grip at all from the start; even in very wet condition if automatic is selected the game put on dry tires.
    It surprise me that, after a search I didn't find anything about this, is it happening only to me?

2. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Whats the wet condition? Damp, moist, wet or soaked? If you pick wets during Damp and Moist it will overheat cause the track isn't wet enough. Then its just better to pick slicks.

3. Nagate

Nagate New Member

it happens in wet and soaked, and just wasn't happening before the update

4. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

With which car is it happening?

5. Nagate

Nagate New Member

i've been triyng with formula ultimate gen 1 and 2, gt3, formula 3 and stock.. looks like it happens to all.. apart of the initial overheating only in formula ultimate.. basically wet tires work like were soft slick for every category