1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel suddenly goes full ham (pulls to left & disconnects)

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by A.F.K DaN, Nov 1, 2020.

1. A.F.K DaN

A.F.K DaN Member AMS2 Club Member

Jumped into the game right after the patch was downloaded, trying out the new GT3 cars.
    Now i had several times the same issue with my wheel, after driving for a few laps, the wheel (Fanatec CSL Elite with an old F1 Carbon Rim) suddenly pulls to the left and the USB Disconnect Sound pops up.

I'm not yet sure if this is an AMS 2 thing only as i've not yet played another Sim since this happened (but did 2 hours of rf2 before without any issues).

Restarting the wheel make thing work again for a couple of minutes, until the same happens again. Anyone with the same issue out there? I've reset the Documents/Automobilista 2 Folder before starting to play today.

2. subzero

subzero New Member AMS2 Club Member

Yeah I had that issue earlier. I'm now having an issue where the FFB just stops working and I have more rotation than I should have in the physical wheel. Reiza please fix! :)