1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Fuel Amount is shown at AMS2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by MarcoLiverpool, Dec 2, 2021.

1. MarcoLiverpool

MarcoLiverpool New Member

Good morning,
    I am driving AMS2 for a couple of days and I recognized, that the amount of fuel is different to the dashboard I got from Z1 Dashboard itself. Maybe there is a different unit of measurement in AMS2?

In Z1 it is shown in liter (Amount is about 18 instead of 12 from AMS), so I guess it is shown in kg in AMS2 Can this be switched to Liter???
    BR Oliver

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. sgsfabiano

sgsfabiano Well-Known Member Reiza Backer

Supposedly it is liters (there is an L unit next to it), at least for us using the metric system. It follows the pattern <number><unit> (<number> laps) - ie.: 18L (12 laps) for a given car/track combo.

What I found out is that the estimated laps number seems to be off, so I usually put 1 or 2 laps more worth of fuel.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MarcoLiverpool

Sorry, neither in the Overlays nor in the cockpit is an L and in my Dashboard this amount is shown as 52,4 or stuff like that...

[​IMG]

And I don not know, how much thi really is...

Can anybody explain, how to set units fo length to meters, fuel top liters, temps to degree Celsius... It is very important for any calculation... The options menue is not really self explaining.

Thanks Oliver

4. MarcoLiverpool

I found the mistake. The settings in SIM are correct, but the settings in my hardware display is sim-specific and was set the kg by default.