1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which graphics mode is more realistic?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by celal, Jan 17, 2022.

1. celal

celal New Member

Hello everyone,
    I've been trying to adjust graphics via reshade for a while. However, I was a little confused and wanted to ask you. As I mentioned in the title, which mode do you think is more realistic? I am sharing the "imgsli" link. I would be very happy if you comment.

Imgsli

2. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

You are just wasting your time and FPS...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Gevatter

Gevatter The James May of Simracing AMS2 Club Member

Hard to say. For one we probably don't use the same monitors/VR or at least have them configured differently, so it may not look the same to me than it does to you. If you want realism look out of your windows and try to replicate what you see in game by using a similar weather setting, that should work quite well.

I use Mikk's reshade. I gives the game more contrast and I like that, and I have the FPS to spare. I turn it off in night races when FPS become more valueable :)
    Reshade.ini better colors AMS 2 | RaceDepartment

4. celal

celal New Member

Thank you for your comment. Yes, I sometimes use Mikk's reshade too. :) I don't lose fps when using Reshade, I get 75 fps because Vsync is on. I'm trying to find the best graphics setting for more sense of realism :)