1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do i keep watching these?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2ndLastJedi, Mar 6, 2022.

1. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

Honestly just looks so good! I hope...i mean really hope Jensen gets his wish...and mine and GT7 comes to PC. Sim devs, are you watching this?

2. McClutch

McClutch Well-Known Member

I fell for that in Forza Horizon 5. Yes , it looks nice, and at first it drives decent, but very soon you discover that all cars are basically the same and all FFB effects are canned.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. Bull Shark

Bull Shark "Later has already begun." AMS2 Club Member

Yeah mostly the case with GT. but as far as I have heard with this latest release, it is of an other level. It looks indeed stunning. By far the best I ever have seen. Would love to play this one but I do not own a PS anymore and I don’t think I will buy a new one. So yes let this game come to the PC. Won’t see this happen but you may have wishes of course. :D

4. Kevin del Campo

Kevin del Campo Active Member

I played the hell out of GT Sport, its what got me into simracing.

By the end I really didnt like how it drove, physics/handling/ffb.
    I doubt thats gotten any better after playing RF2, AMS2 and ACC for a few years.
    But it sure looks pretty and a fun experience.

5. McClutch

McClutch Well-Known Member

The exact same marketing babble was made about FH5 with a "sim based" approach. But it is still an utterly arcade title. The main problem in all that games is "Tuning". Doing that detroys that little bit of unique character the different car models have.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

And don't forget the P2W in GT7. You can literally buy cars .. or you've to grind them yourself.

7. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

It would be nice if GT7 was released on PC, I'm sure there's a number of people who'd be interested in buying the PC version, but for me there's several turn offs about the game:
    -always online requirement even for single player.
    -grinding to unlock stuff.
    -no proper offline racing (no full race weekend, most of the offline races I saw were those dumb no qualifying catch-the-rabbit start in last far behind the leader type of thing).
    -AI is still terrible.