Can't enter server

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by sherpa25, Oct 27, 2016.

1. sherpa25

sherpa25 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

How do the servers work, at what point is a driver no longer allowed to enter, when quali starts? Many times I try joining, then in AMS, you can't proceed (0 fuel). Lots of wasted time. Can't it just advise at the start w/o waiting for one to enter? The status is visible so it can serve as a reference.

Sorry, I'm just getting used to the servers. Used to AC's lobby.

2. Erick Goldner

Erick Goldner Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm not sure what you mean by "can't proceed (0 fuel).".
    Never seen this. Care to elaborate ?

About the timing allowed to enter server:
    If not changed from original settings (you can manually change on a file to not allow enter while on Qualify), you can enter until the warmup counter reaches 0 if there`s a warm up session or until the Qualy counter reaches 0.
    You can't enter while on race (like on AC).

3. sherpa25

sherpa25 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi.
    Ex. (Filter=No Password, Has Players, Open Session). The 2 GTRR servers in VXPortal, I've tried entering many times yesterday and after selecting the car, it ends there, you can't go to track. You can't proceed to track, and there's no one under Timing. Says 00:00 time in Practice, though 9:40min in VXP. For the other GTRR server, it says Quali but when you join, same thing, you can't go to track. Both say Joinable.

4. Erick Goldner

Erick Goldner Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I see what you mean.
    Tried to join these 2 servers and the same happened.

They appear to have crashed but didn't got out of the list (they keep the same amount of players, 13 and 10 forever!).
    The same happens to 900grados.es server!

Others are fine to me!

5. Kelju_K

Kelju_K New Member AMS2 Club Member

whoa. nice to hear this is the case for others too, as i was just about to write a post about this...