1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New years update

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by EmilG, Jan 1, 2021.

1. EmilG

EmilG Member AMS2 Club Member

I just wanted to say that this update is amazing. I haven't tried every single car yet, but I've tried most of them, they all feel great so far. Especially the street cars, you guys HAVE to try out the Camaro and Ultima. The sounds are AMAZING! The handling is AMAZING, oh my god AMS2 has turned into my favorite go to Sim. This update has just taken things to the next level overall. Especially the ffb gain per car option. I honestly cannot wait for what else Reiza brings to the table in the future updates. Just amazing

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Mike1304

Mike1304 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Will try today as soon as they fix the Spa-DLC problem (not available for purchase yet).
    Do I really have to delete my profile even if I don’t use individual setups for the cars?
    Just asking because it was a lot of work to get everything working in the past (wheel, pedals, graphics, sharpening-settings in ini-file, VR, especially adjusting HUD in VR is pain in the ass :D...)

3. GregzVR

GregzVR P1 passion, P10 talent.

Yeah, I was just about to post a complaint as to why I can't buy Spa, lol. At least it's not only me having this issue, but it still is disappointing, how I can't buy it right now. :)

4. steelreserv

steelreserv Well-Known Member Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

I believe they mentioned that they are adding a couple of things today. Perhaps when its done, the DLC will be available. Btw, its worth it. Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. steelreserv

steelreserv Well-Known Member Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

I couldnt agree more. Its hard to describe how much fun this game is right now.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Frodesa

Frodesa Member AMS2 Club Member

Where do I delete my profile?

7. James Lee GTE

James Lee GTE Active Member

Go to documents on your pc. You will see a folder that says automobilista 2. Highlight the folder and press delete. I also delete from my recycle bin too. Once that’s done if you have any issues loading a track, then go to steam and run a file integrity check. Job done.