1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stock Car Brasil Pro Series streamed outside Brazil

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leggy2fast, Apr 23, 2021.

1. leggy2fast

leggy2fast Artist and amateur racer!

Hey hey, got touch of this bit of news from Motorsport and felt it was relevant to shared with the Reiza chat since I know many people have some interest in watching the SCB Pro Series.

Motorsport.tv (https://motorsport.tv/) will be streaming the series. It's a paid service, as far as I know, but in any case, they're having an open weekend for those interested!

I hope this post doesn't come off as too "advertisy", just felt like it was a nice way to share the word about a series that's well represented in Reiza's games and that doesnt get much in terms of external coverage.

• Informative Informative x 4
  2. Wedsley Dias

Wedsley Dias Active Member

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Jeff Scharpf

Jeff Scharpf Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I saw this also and asked in another post if this is legitimate. I'm willing to pay for a full year if I can watch all of these live. The website is a bit confusing as I'm not sure what I get for free and what I get if I pay.

4. leggy2fast

leggy2fast Artist and amateur racer!

I don't use motorsport tv over here, but seeing that they mentioned this weekend they'll be open for free, it's a good chance to test and see how it works. I SUPPOSE its gonna be available if you create one of those free accounts.