1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Championship absent

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Sanm96, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Sanm96

Sanm96 New Member

Most of the times, when I try to go in the championship section there’s absolutely nothing, not even the big + to add a new championship... it started with the 30 April update...

Can somebody help me?

2. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Have you tried to remove/rename your Automobilista 2 folder in the Windows documents folder and going for a fresh start?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  3. Sanm96

Sanm96 New Member

I uninstalled ams2 and reinstalled it from steam, same result no championship…

I think that l might have done the update when my computer was connected to my son’s steam account and the game was bought on my account… When i start ans2 while connected to my son account, the championship mode works fine, but not on my account??

any ideas?

4. CrimsonEminence

I meant renaming/removing the Automobilista 2 folder in the Documents folder of windows. Not the AMS2 installation. Then start AMS2 over your steam account. Maybe AMS2 will create the new user profile, connected to your steam account at the next start. Then verify steam files again over your account.

5. Sanm96

Sanm96 New Member

I tried it but it just erase all my set up: for my steering, bouton box, motion rig....
    Usually there’s a folder in the game that is called ¨championship¨, like there is one for cars, tracks...
    There’s nothing about championship??

6. CrimsonEminence

Yes, the loss of profiles is to be expected, but it's a way to test, if the create championship button returns.

The championship folder will be likely created first, when you create a save file.

7. Sanm96

Sanm96 New Member

IMG_0103 (1).jpg
    When i click on championship icon (in the game) this is what i get... So there is something missingin the file's game... some data.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

@Sanm96 could you remove the contents of
    Code:
    Documents\Automobilista 2\savegame\39433872\automobilista 2\singlechamps
    please and let me know how you get on?

9. Sanm96

Sanm96 New Member

I don’t have the 39433872 but i have these: 313487023 and 204105912… so i remove the singlechamps in both. After that I restart the game and still nothing in championship section???

10. Sanm96

Sanm96 New Member