1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are there any obvious pack buying advices?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by BrunoB, Jul 20, 2021.

1. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Hehe Im not after a pseudo advice like Buy them all.:D
    But after I solved the limiter sound bug in this game I have decided its time to buy my most obvious missing packs.
    Mainly USA packs.;)

My choice is between these 3x.
    Normally I just buy one pack a time and not focusing too much about saving a few quid.
    But conserning the Premium Expansion Pack (59.99€) then I dont know exactly what the content will be - so...:confused:

Conserning buying the 3x USA packs individually then I think the total cost will be 3x12.99€ = about 38.99€

So I guess that eventhough the rebate is not much then its economically better to buy the USA Full Expansion pack for 34.99€ - Right?

2.png

2. BrunoB

1 day later:
    I have concluded that there supposedly is no obvious pack buying advices conserning the mentioned AMS2 packs above - so instead I have used my money to buy the complete Premium Pack in Raceroom.
    Expensive yes - but Sector3Studios can probably use my money for further development of their sim.
    :p

ByTheWay: By coincident then Racerooms Premium Pack does also include an American Pack :D

3. stealthradek

stealthradek Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

4. BrunoB

It probably say more about you than me if you think I did start this thread to troll as you call it :rolleyes:

But anyway - if you think so then have a good day :)

5. Gagaryn

Gagaryn Out To Lunch AMS2 Club Member

In case you are lost...
    Sector3 Studios Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. BrunoB

Because money is not the issue I just for fun grabbed the AMS2 US pack too.
    And topping the TT Daytona Rd LB took five minutes.:rolleyes:

ByTheWay: I have to admit that the competition on Racerooms similiar tracks is much better.:p

DaytonaRd LB.png

7. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

If money is not an issue maybe you should buy the premium track pack too, some really nice tracks in there.

8. Jebalkin

Jebalkin New Member

What is your point of talking about raceroom here? Not saying that you can not do it, I just want to understand, why? Do you think people are interested in this? Or this info is useful?

You created the thread on ams2 pack buying advice, you did not get the advice, so you decided to tell you bought raceroom expansion pack? Is that a passive/aggressive way of saying "**** you guys" for not getting advice?

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. BrunoB

The reason I dont "buy it all" is that after Reiza introduced the idiotic limiter sound bug that made it impossible for me to drive my favorite car - then I dont want to invest too much in this game.
    Because after this experience its obvious for me there is the possibility that they re-introduce same (or similiar) kind of bullocs - without the possibility to get rid of it.:rolleyes:

ByTheWay: But you are right. Economically it wouldnt matter much for me - except the possibility that the "investment" became a complete joke :whistle:

10. BrunoB

Masacre:eek:
    I dare not say what happened after using 5-8 minutes on the Laguna Seca TT LB.
    Not much competition I must say. :rolleyes:

ByTheWay: 1.3sec is a lot on such a small Mickey Mouse track. :whistle:

11. BrunoB

Latest:
    Now thats what I call competition.:p
    Thank you my friend.;)
    Challenge accepted - hehe but no garantee because Im probably allready close to my personal laptime wall.:rolleyes:

12. BrunoB

Great to see you too Saxo.;)
    And as allways your setup are not just a 1:1 copy of others.

ByTheWay: At the moment Im trying exactly your setup out - hehe because I really need some extra ms :oops: