1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race Replays stuck time and grid positions

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Glen Orpheus, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Glen Orpheus

Glen Orpheus Sim Racing Life AMS2 Club Member

Hey team Reiza.

Any chance you could look into this bug I keep getting, where when you view a replay all the times stay on zero and drivers grid positions don't change on the live leaderboard.

I know it's not just me as I have to ask other people if they can send me there's so that I can complete our league video replays. Some have reported the same issue.

Any help or tips how to get around this would be great, as it's becoming a pain to do these videos of late.

Many thanks in advance
    Glen

2. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Hey,

Could you please provide info on used classes, tracks, MP or SP mode/game mode? Any steps to reproduce found, that might reveal it easier?

Thanks!

3. Glen Orpheus

Glen Orpheus Sim Racing Life AMS2 Club Member

Well this season its happened to me at Spleilberg, Spa and Suzuka in the GTE class. I've been driving the Porsche, but others who have been in the BMW and the Chevrolet's have had the same.
    But I might add that it seems to happen to some of us and not others, even in the same car etc. and there is no apparent pattern to who's file will work.

• Informative Informative x 1