1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reiza, your DLC packs are a bit confusing

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by jonelsorel, Nov 25, 2021.

1. jonelsorel

jonelsorel New Member

Hey guys,

At the moment I'm scratching my head trying to understand why Steam gives me 2 conflicting informations: the top part tells me i have a full 2022 season pass, bottom part tells me I don't (Premium Expansion Packs available to buy). Which one is it?

Second question: what does the Premium Expansion Packs DLC include apart from the Racin' USA Expansion (3 parts), of which I already have the first?

upload_2021-11-25_12-25-36.png

Thank you!

2. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

When you own the season pass, you already have all the content.

The premium expansion packs is an option, if you have the premium track pack, but want to expand it with the other DLC.

So having Premium *track* and Premium *expansion* together would be like owning the season pass.

So don't buy the premium expansion packs, when already owning the season pass! :)

(Another look into the DLC Shop description of the Premium Expansion Packs should say basically the same)