1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The War in Europe and the impact on the world

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dady Cairo, Mar 3, 2022.

1. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo "Son of Spartakus" and "Leisure Nostradamus" AMS2 Club Member

Because they came from the 1980's peace movement and anti-atom movement.I was there on the big Demonstrations in Bonn.Sure they are different now cause people change as times do.
    And "Die Linke" party still has a problem with a clear statement.:whistle:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Bull Shark

Bull Shark "Later has already begun." AMS2 Club Member

Everywhere. But fine for me if you want to discuss it here. I won’t participate as there is a lot of **** going on in this world and I want to have a place where it is just me and my hobby. I game to flee the wretched world. :D And as this is a game forum I don’t like to have to read the world’s problems here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Dady Cairo

It is never ok to bomb civilsts,but i'm no historian in that case.Or i forgot,sadly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Andrex

Andrex New Member

US Goverment is clever and let the EU do the evil thing like Marionettes. USA life's from War and Weapons for me the biggest terrorist on this world, a killing Machine for the evil

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Xela1

Xela1 BANNED BANNED

This is a hard writing. I bet as a sim-friend of you that you re able to balance ALL news about this WAR in Europe. Feel free here to say everything you want that page won t be shut down from Russia government

• Like Like x 1
  6. Andrex

Andrex New Member

Since 2015 when the Maidan- Crime of Faschist started I have read a lot about the last 7 years. I always read both side, now it is more difficult because the Censoring of the EU and US, Russia is not the Censor.
    I can tell you that the EU/Nato and US Goverment are liars like they always are/did.
    Billions for weapons but the old people must look for food in the trash after over 40 year hard work, that is Germany 2022

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Xela1

Xela1 BANNED BANNED

I will stop here. I wish you all the best

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Andrex

Andrex New Member

It is not a good Idea to discus here in a sim forum.
    Politic is complicate and not easy to look into for truth. There is no one line to follow, many will have a different opinion and truth, we will run here only in problems

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dady Cairo

Russia's President Vladimir Putin's war against Ukraine, which violates international law, has isolated himself and his country internationally to a greater extent than any of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council ever have. In a resolution adopted Wednesday night at an emergency session of the U.N. General Assembly, a slim three-quarters majority of 141 of the 193 U.N. member states demanded that Russia implement an "immediate ceasefire" and the "immediate, unconditional and complete withdrawal" of its forces from Ukraine.

Besides Russia, only Belarus, North Korea, Syria, and Eritrea voted against the resolution. Thirty-five states abstained, including China, India and Iran, as well as countries such as Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua, most of which had supported Russia's position in past votes.

The resolution said "the military attacks by Russian forces" had reached "a scale not experienced by the international community in Europe for decades."
    grafik-taz-220303-weltkarte-online-2.jpeg

I leave this here wich speaks for itself.
    Peace to the world!

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Roland Van de Walle

Roland Van de Walle Member

11. cpcdem

cpcdem Active Member AMS2 Club Member

IMO it's worse. Now we do not have anymore a person with a moronic attitude (I hope this we statement we generally all agree with) as a president of the US, but we have a total marionette president, put there on purpose so that forces that really rule America (as rule almost every other western country) can do more easily their thing, and they already do, by starting or provoking wars as they wish. I live in a small country, also ruled by complete puppets (and the worst part is that even the #2 and #3 political parties are total puppets also).

Btw, since this is a place started mainly to share information, and since both opposite parties of the war try to make only their rhetoric heard, here's some other opinions of western people, which might be interesting to read/view:

https://consortiumnews.com/2022/02/24/caitlin-johnstone-12-thoughts-on-ukraine/
    Understanding Putin’s narrative about Ukraine is the master key to this crisis | Jonathan Steele
    Ukraine shrinks again - Pearls and Irritations

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yes, 2 bucks a litre here too. My parents are towing their caravan to WA ATM and the dearest fuel across their is 2.80 a litre. If they were to fill their LandCruiser all the way up there it would cost over 400 bucks, just absurd.

• Like Like x 1
  13. F1Aussie

Just checked our exchange rate and at $2 a litre which is about what we are paying that equals $1.46 USD.

14. Harry H

Harry H Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Let's also not forget that there's a major question mark over whether anyone in Ukraine can even access the internet. That's gotta be tough for any remote workers based there!

15. McClutch

McClutch Well-Known Member

Same goes for Russia. The Russian Federation government has restricted access and connection rates massively.

16. Sean Smith

Sean Smith Wolf WolfZ AMS2 Club Member

The Propaganda from both sides is rife, and I agree the West is the biggest war mongering, country destroying, civilian killing civilization of the Globe and you can't hear crickets. I'm from West.
    Most awake not Woke people are waking up to the Western Media mass propaganda machine, so Please do your own research in history of wars recent and so on , Do not follow media like a Sheep because that is what they rely on to sell their wars to the people. Politicians , Elites etc. It's their Call of duty game but it's real life and those scum are never on the front line or in civilian areas. War is a huge billion dollar business for the West. It's called the Millitary Industrial Complex and Blackrock owns it all including all giant Corporations. This should lighten the topic a little
    :)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Dady Cairo

We are talking about a Invasion of another country wich hasn't done anything to the russian people.They lived together for years in a friendly way.We are not takin' about propaganda from both sides.Russian people are not free in thinking,they are "brainwashed" by nature.They have no other choice.The Ukrainian don't want to be in this system,they want to belong to the free world naturaly.
    The real war monger are the russians in this case ,not Europe and not America.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. F1Aussie

Interesting that India abstained, as far as I am aware they are a democratic peace loving nation who recently had a few issues with their communist neighbour who are generally seen as allies of Russia.

19. Dady Cairo

Hindus, Budhist and moselms have although different opinions so pakistan is their "enemy",but they buy weapons from russia.
    In addition to the five "official" nuclear weapons possessing states USA, Russia, China, France and the United Kingdom, there are four "de facto" nuclear weapons possessing states: India, Pakistan, Israel and North Korea.

20. Dady Cairo

Good old Elon Musk unlocked Internet via satelite for free and said more to come.
    But you need satelit connections so...most don't have it.AFAIK.