Reiza Membership packages now in offer - what they are and why join

Discussion in 'Automobilista - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Paulo Gomes

Paulo Gomes Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Speechless ! the variety and exotic content that AMS will have is beyond what I could ever imagine, a brief of fresh air to racing games, exactly what sim driving is supposed to be, that is to have fun :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. hex

hex Damage, Inc. AMS2 Club Member

Profit-wise you guys should do another F1 car, since recently released F-V10 is already the most popular car in the poll at RD with 83 votes :) I know Formula Vintage is coming, which is great, but about paid DLC - in some other thread there a member proposed turbo-era ground effect car, and with your future work into the, finally, proper turbo simulation this would be a win-win situation :)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Guilherme Silva

Guilherme Silva Member AMS2 Club Member

Aussie Racing Car and Ultima GTR? Are you sure people really want that? We already had a poll, where we voted on what we'd like and from what I can remember those weren't really on top of the list. Of course you (Reiza) must have your reasons in choosing these but I think it would be nice if you guys would have a 2nd look into what the community thinks.

ps. I could be wrong and be the only one who isn't very excited about those cars, who knows.

4. Paulo Gomes

Paulo Gomes Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Silva, in my book that Aussie Cars and the Ultima GTR are two badass machines!! and I really like this new wild side of Reiza!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

The Ultima GTR is a kit car which if you look under the hood is actually a very good middle ground between several of the leading poll options. The Aussie racing car is just a different type of racing machine. Both complement the sim line-up with something unique; both are not expected to cater for everyone´s taste. Was anyone asking for Supertrucks, or a Lancer Rallycross before we proposed them?

In fact, if the polls (and the subsequent discussions) has taught us anything, is that no option has such complete universal appeal - the most popular options are likely to also be the ones most strongly opposed to (because they are popular). It might well sell more, but it´s never been exactly our end goal - that goal is to balance what people want, with what the sim intends to offer - the most diverse auto racing experience possible. Obviously licensing is also a factor here (some of the other cars are just not viable).

Generally speaking the DLC list as it stands does not aim to provide everything to someone, but something to everyone. Who knows, maybe one of these cars / tracks will prove more appealing then you originally expected ;)

• Like Like x 17
  6. Guilherme Silva

I guess you have a point there, none the less I left a suggestion in the wish list thread, so that I'm not making unconstructive criticism without actually proposing what I think could be a good addition to the line up.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Cheesenium

Cheesenium Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

You might not want Aussie race cars, having seen them in action, i had been waiting for a game to feature them. I never enjoyed open wheels in many games where I did not even say a word on Reiza should not add more to the game as there are people out there who will enjoy it.

Never thought I enjoyed super trucks yet that's one of the most enjoyable aspect of the game now.reiza had been doing an amazing job, instead of treading the tried and tested content, they are going out of the norm to bring us interesting content that no game has done. Classes like Ultima GTR or Aussie Racecars do deserve a spot in AMS.

Still, how many bodies are we getting with Aussie Racecars and Group B Rally?

8. Guilherme Silva

I didn't mean to be ungrateful or anything just expressing my thoughts. I'm usually the last one to manifest these things in the forums mainly because most of time I'm too busy enjoying the game.
    In the end I'm sure these cars will turn out to be utterly exciting to drive, because you know... it's Reiza doing them.

9. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Reiza now this come on :p

• Like Like x 1
  10. tpw

tpw Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Well I was one of those who voted for the Aussie Race Cars and am very pleased that they're coming to the game. Yamaha FJ1300 motorbike engines powering scaled down Supercar bodies. No doubt Reiza will make them as much fun to drive as they are to watch. Another really unique bit of content for AMS. Hooning around Oulton Park (my absolute favourite circuit in any game) in a mini Supercar will make at least one AMS customer a very happy camper. Really looking forward to these DLC packs in 2016.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Msportdan

Msportdan Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm actually in awe at the content, i really didn't expect 3 major UK tracks including my fav brands !!! I'm actually shell shocked.. great news! made my week :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Professionalsimracing.com

Professionalsimracing.com Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Didn't even get past reading the title of the article about this membership before I dropped my phone and headed to my PC to support this. That is how strong the Reiza brand is to me and a chance to help them bring more of it to the community is simply a no brainer. Very excited, pleased and impressed by the energy and vision Reiza is bringing to this project.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. shaxberd

shaxberd New Member AMS2 Club Member

Sounds good, looking forward to some fresh content :) One question regarding details:
    Will these memberships be connected to the email used in the bonanza, the SCE (now AMS) Beta Steam key, the SCE Steam key from the bonanza (if applicable) or something entirely different? Wondering as I bought into Level 6 (SCE + 2017 incl DLC), giving away the SCE key to a friend as I already owned it.

14. Seb007

Seb007 New Member AMS2 Club Member

I just bought Reiza Membership ALL-INCLUSIVE Package - UPGRADE - until when will I get the Steam-key? takes it also 1-2 weeks?

15. Renato Simioni

No, keys for membership packages are submitted right away (or within a few minutes).

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Renato Simioni

In the case of backers they are connected to the Beta key, so DLCs will go to whoever used that.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Seb007

Seb007 New Member AMS2 Club Member

I have the Steam-key already received, he was sent to the Paypal email, and this running over my wife, so it took a little while :D

• Like Like x 2
  18. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

Delighted to join the all-exclusive club. Delighted to support Reiza.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Thuro76

Thuro76 New Member AMS2 Club Member

Another opportunity that I could not lose again, thanks Reiza

• Like Like x 2
  20. roby13

roby13 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

hey renato! what if someone never used the beta key? i for example hate bugtracking :)