Nvidia Freestyle Colour desaturartion and correction

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Andy Sperber, Jul 14, 2022.

1. Andy Sperber

Andy Sperber Member

Automobilista-2-Screenshot-2022.07.14---14.19.22.jpg Automobilista-2-Screenshot-2022.07.14---14.19.33.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 1.jpg Hi! Did you know AMS2 is part of the NVIDIA-Freestyle project. You can access it via alt+z (open your nvidia-experience overlay and click on "game filter/Spielefilter (ger)" then you can add filters a la reshade (i´ve heard it´s made from the same developer in cooperation with nvidia).

How to Improve PC Graphics and Add Filters With Nvidia Freestyle

Finally i can desaturate AMS2 now and play also with some other parameters.
    I added 2 filters "colours" and "exposure", if you set them to your needs they are autosaved into the fx-slot. You can simply toggle it on/off via the filter menu.
    Have fun! View attachment 21494 View attachment 21493

Thare are also supported reshade filter for freestyle, i have to check them our the next days.
    GitHub - crosire/reshade-shaders at nvidia
    https://www.techarp.com/games/reshade-geforce-experience/

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
  2. tk84

tk84 Member AMS2 Club Member

Yeah I've been using this too, sounds like pretty much the same - turning down vibrance, warming the colour temp a touch and a touch of exposure. Havent noticed an effect on FPS.

Only shame is every few weeks when NVIDIA update the drivers you have to re-create the filter settings.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Andy Sperber

Andy Sperber Member

Hi! The FPS impact must be minimal imo. 1050TI here with AMD FX 8305, 16GB RAM all fine (high settings nearly everywhere in performance settings). MSI Afterburner (automatic oc activated), Speed Fan TEmp control and BIOS temp lock to the most "relaxed" settings. 60 FPS all the way for me (locked FPS via Inspector) and if some tracks need a boost i can reduce some GFX settings, but so far so good.