Multiclass custom grid in multiplayer

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by BartZ, Aug 29, 2022.

1. BartZ

BartZ Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I can't find multiclass custom grid setting in MP. Am I doing something wrong / looking in a wrong place or has a great feature been omitted from multiplier. And if so, why? :(

2. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Member

Ran many multiclass Online races with formation lap over the weekend until Sunday midnight so nothing has changed since last i raced in AMS2 was a year ago, i believe you could run up to 5(?) categories. Make sure to have the correct car before changing from identical/same class then click to choose the different categories (the car you have will automatically choose that car category ).

3. BartZ

Thank you. That works OK but I cannot choose how many cars in each class as I can in single player. Basically I can't find "edit grid" option in MP

4. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

because there isn’t one

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. BartZ

Yea, that's what I thought. Great feature implemented half way - what a pity. I don't get it

6. DaWorstPlaya

DaWorstPlaya Active Member

Yea Multiplayer needs a lot of work still. Gridding doesn't work the way you would expect in Multiclass multiplayer races. The grid is set by Quali times irrespective of the classes, with no way to control them, which is a real bummer. Well with V1.4.1 out, here's to hoping more multiplayer updates come down the pipeline. Fingers crossed.

• Agree Agree x 1