Vr Beautiful tracks

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by MarcoMd, Sep 3, 2022.

1. MarcoMd

MarcoMd Member

hi,

i write to Vr users, we already know that AMS2 is the best, so what i want to do here is a list of tracks that in Vr look more beautiful compared to the others tracks, some tracks that when u drive u also say wow cool, so beautiful

here is a list of track that i selected, i don't write in order of beauty, and if u have something to suggest please write here because i think i also jumped some tracks

and u know i want to try to do with u .. a custom weather for the track that we will write, for example in some tracks some specific weather at a specific time in Vr they unbelievable.. super beautiful

so if u try or u alredy know than u can write like Spielberg is very cool with this day at this time with this weather so than we can do a good list and improve

hope someone will anwer

thx to all :)

Track list that i selected that look very very beautiful in Vr:

- Kyalami Historic 1976 - Location - South Africa

- Jacarepagua - Location - Brasil

- Jerez Moto - Location - Spain

- Ibarra - Location - Ecuador

- Laguna Seca - Location - Usa

- Bathurst - Location - Australia

- Spielberg - Location - Austria

- Nordschleife - Location - Germany

- Imola Historic 1972 - Italy

- Monza Historic 1971 10k (no chicane) - Italy

- Interlagos Historic 1976 - Brasil

- Hockenheim Historic 1988 - Germany

- Watkins Glen - Usa

• Like Like x 1
  2. stealthradek

stealthradek Smooth operatooooooor AMS2 Club Member

New 2022 Spa is just pure eye-candy. Agree with Spielberg too as it provides decent backdrop, especially on the straight at the top of the hill.

I like Daytona, especially around dawn/dusk times where you can see lights of the cars on the oval when in the inner section.

3. John Hargreaves

John Hargreaves Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Nordschleife at dawn in autumn, light>med>heavy cloud alone on track with a Caterham of your choice, make sure you have a usb fan gently blowing in your face. Pure bliss.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Oubaas

Oubaas Active Member

Yes, @John Hargreaves is right. I tried this yesterday, after reading this, with the Caterham Superlight, medium clouds, late-October, at 7:00 AM. Beautiful! And highly recommended.

• Like Like x 1
  5. John Hargreaves

John Hargreaves Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

One day I might try putting a bowl of fresh pine sawdust next to my PC to give me that forest smell. Wonder if you can bottle exhaust fumes as well...

6. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

I am sure there are candles for that xD

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. mist3rf0ur

mist3rf0ur Member

For me it's really hard to pick out. I agree with your list for sure, but I also feel that the game can look very beautiful in most any situation in VR.

Long Beach and Laguna Seca in the morning with heavy fog. Several tracks in early morning spring where you get natural patches of subtle fog and a colorful glow on the horizon. European tracks at dusk during the winter.
    I'd say rain, too... but I'm too busy going full concentration mode so I can keep my pace up. I love when the weather breaks, though. When the sun starts coming out but the track is still wet.

8. Redvaliant

Redvaliant Well-Known Member

Daytona @ Dusk. The sun goes down and the lights come on, and it's bloody magic in VR!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. TexasSpecial

TexasSpecial Member

I have a triple monitor setup, and I think I need a VR headset just for the scenery...

10. hb22

hb22 Member

Monaco! I have been watching that track on TV and driving it on games all my life, but the first time I came out of the pits in VR on AMS2 I was still taken aback by the height of the hills and scenery next to the track. I guess you never actually look up when playing in 2d!

• Like Like x 1
  11. BartZ

BartZ Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Brasilia. I like the stadium