Why an automatic - and not historic - selection of low-downfore liveries?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Sparviero, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Sparviero

Sparviero Member

As title: never seen a 962-LH at Daytona, why not permit user to choose the car spec just like pCARS2? I waited the Corvette GTP for some IMSA-GTP races, but never with LH cars...

2. br1x92

br1x92 Active Member

Same for Monza btw, Group they didn't use full Le Mans spec there either.

3. Jugulador

Jugulador Well-Known Member

Apparently there are some technical limitations about allowing players to manually choose between different kits, as some of the staff said some time ago. If I remember the posts, that is needed so the players can have both variations on a same custom championship or on the future offline career mode.

I think that they made these "fictional" versions of some cars because people asked... and people asked because it would be cool... and it's cool. Personally I'm still waiting for an oval version of Formula Truck, that would came with a longer gear ratio, maybe some aero and a good chunk of virtual blessing, because our avatars will need it to do not die.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. neal

neal Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Formula Truck on ovals is perfectly good right now, had a great race with them last night on Indy.

5. Jugulador

Jugulador Well-Known Member

At Daytona they beg for loooooooonger gear ratios