Boutght USA Pack majorly for the modern IndyCars (Formula USA 2022), but they gone now.

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Ramos11, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Ramos11

Ramos11 New Member

So, when they come, they'll come in a separate pack? I'll have to buy said pack? I paid for the USA Pack. I was looking forward the most to those cars, doesnt seem really fair... Is there any insight about this issue?

2. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

Automobilista 2 October 2022 Development Update

"the last you heard of it was after we were contacted by IndyCar following the announcement of the Formula USA 2022 in the August Dev Update. While we still hope to get something worked out in the future, unfortunately the license for the car is not looking to be resolved any time soon, so we have decided to roll Pt3 out without it. We will continue pursuing some arrangement for it to feature in future packs."

3. Ramos11

Ramos11 New Member

Yeah, I'm aware of the reason, Im simply questioning my money's worth. I bought the Full USA Pack, because I was interested on the content of each of the 3 parts. The only thing that i was looking forward to in Part 3 was the Formula USA 2022. So, the people who bought part 3 aren't getting it? I'll need to buy another pack????

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dicra

Dicra Local Gamepad Ambassador AMS2 Club Member

It is veeeery questionable whether this car will ever see the light of day. If it does, it will be in licensed form, so it'll be more valuable than the non-licensed F-USA 2022 Reiza were originally planning to add.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Don Hunter

Don Hunter Active Member

December 2021 I bought ams2 and the 20-22 season pass. I sure hope when this does come out I don’t get jacked having to pay for it because they wanted to dance with Penskes folks. Right now there’s so many broken pieces to this simcade I don’t see them getting the license. They’ll have Newgarden try it out, he can say yay or nah to the peeps

Last edited: Dec 5, 2022
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Ramos11

Ramos11 New Member

That said, the USA Pack Part 3 is definetely less valuable and I wouldn't have paid for it.

3 oval tracks for 10 euros? While the other 2 parts feature new (better) tracks and awesome cars for 13 euros? I feel robbed