You have been booted: Server Does Not Recognize Vehicle ?

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by SaxOhare, Mar 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Hello,

This shows up in the result xml.

Cannot compete in race against unknown vehicle
    Sax OHare has entered the game
    You have been booted: Server Does Not Recognize Vehicle
    Connection lost

What can be the reason, different versions?

Thanks

2. SaxOhare

Probably the race is "polluted" by a car mod using a default slot :(

3. Arjen (Moonshine Racing)

Arjen (Moonshine Racing) League Host

Depends on the server what they are using for version maybe. Or is this a mod created by a individual? What mod is it, is it one of the ingame AMS cars? A little more info about the race would help determine the problem

4. SaxOhare

It is on "ROBS V8SC TEST AU" server.
    I'm not sure, i think it is the "
    VF Holden 2016 V8SC Pac"
    quote from RD "this is using slot series 21, so it may clash with other mods in development at this stage, but this is all im working on at the moment"

5. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi mate, yep that error is because you didn't have all the cars that were being used on the server. you need the skin pack that myself and another guy put together of a heap of replica liveries . I only joined this forum yesterday. I posted a link in the fan site area to a Facebook group I made that's just for modding (for want of a better Word, as it's just skins no changes to anything else) the SuperV8. I made the Facebook group as I didn't think it was allowed/appropriate to post things that included ported content as the pack has Patr10T ford in it.

6. SaxOhare

Thanks for the reply.
    Does it mean when i use your skin pack, I can't use the original cars/liveries anymore?

7. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness Active Member AMS2 Club Member

you can still use the SuperV8 online, as long as the server you join is just using the original SuperV8s only. but if you have loaded someone else livery that they made and they have it mixed in the SuperV8 class and you select that to use on a standard server you will get the same error again.

this is why i wanted what i was doing as a separate "class" of cars for real life skins. and to keep it separate from the original Reiza content.

8. ku.ba

ku.ba New Member

Hello,
    many times I try to play on a multiplayer server I see this message:
    You have been booted: Server Does Not Recognize Vehicle
    I understand, that mostly it is caused by moded car or track. But I am not able to find if it is moded or not, and if yes, dont know where can i find the MOD.

I noticed this - If I try to join the server, than there are two possibilities:

1) I can see the car-list on left side and I am able to choose the car skin - I am able to join
    2) There is no car at car-list on left side - Server doesnt recognize vehicle

Yesterday I was trying to join the Superkart server. I am able to play Superkart quick race on any track, but not in online server (http://newzealanddirtracing.liveracers.com/Live?server=NZDR '11)

Only MOD i found for Superkart is modded tyres - but as you can choose only one brand for tyres at one time, I do not expect someone use this mod for online racing.

So please, could you help me?
    1) why I was not able to join the server?
    2) how can I find out, if MOD is used for car or track?

Thank you
    Jakub

• Like Like x 1