Automobilista v1.4 is RELEASED, now updated to v1.4.05

Discussion in 'Automobilista - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, May 26, 2017.

1. XettMan

XettMan Active Member

It's no problem when it is postponed again, but information would be very appreciated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rodent

Rodent Member AMS2 Club Member

Agreed, though in a title as complex as this it's a bit on of eyebrow raiser why a feature the most basic of indietitles routinely pulls of is constantly being delayed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Holger Hega

Holger Hega New Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks, a great job! I was at the Hockenheimring 3 weeks ago, it looks like in the game ;-)
    BTW: I LOVE the possibility to get rid of the fin (F Ultimate)! :)

4. Tr51

Tr51 Member AMS2 Club Member

I noticed a degradation of the graphics quality of the rearview mirrors ... I'm wrong?

Unfortunately, the stuttering is back

5. ZoltanSz

ZoltanSz Member AMS2 Club Member

6. roby13

roby13 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

@Tr51 are u sure u haven't coincidentally done something else too other than disabling the wheel animation?

7. Rudolph523

Rudolph523 Member

well, when i woke up today i started my pc, and steam. same issues. closed steam and rea opened steam, again the same issues. i cant get it working. it happens during scanning game data. but all the errors seem to come from the seasontool folder.
    i really hope this can get fixed, as i seem not the only one and i really want to make an own championship season with some series.[/QUOTE]

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Rodders

Rodders Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Firstly let me say that I'm loving the new content. Great to be driving Hocky in AMS and the F-Ultimate is a beast!

Unfortunately though the 1977 and 1988 versions of Hocky cause the dedi server to crash dump as soon as they load. All the other Hocky tracks are fine.

Cheers.

9. Tr51

Tr51 Member AMS2 Club Member

I tested with wheel and without wheel animation

ps:
    Among other things use AMS Beta (Default) to test the differences between the 2 sim
    AMS Beta& Automobilista

10. Mathieu B

Mathieu B New Member AMS2 Club Member

I don't have "crashdumps" with these tracks, but I have one with Imola 1972 & 1988 ... :D

11. Koba

Koba Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I updated and when I ran the dedicated server, I got a message that the server can't run because the file mfc100u.dll is missing. But after displaying the error message, I can configure the server and run it. I ran the verify and it re-downloaded three files, but running the server after that I still get the mfc100u.dll missing message. However, I have four servers running and they are working fine.

12. Schlitty

Schlitty Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I was doing a race with the Ultimate last night on Interlagos 2017, going for a pit I didn't seem to have all the tire options to choose from in the little selection box thing on the bottom right (sorry name of it escapes me at the moment, not the message box but the other one). Was using default dynHUD on a fresh install. No Change, Soft, Medium, Hard were the options.

13. Tony Binelli

Tony Binelli Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I get this also but it seems to run ok

14. DjFIL007

DjFIL007 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hockenheim looks great! I didn't realize that the rallycross layout was going to be eventually included... that's awesome!

15. CCKaren

CCKaren Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Because those are the tire options for Interlagos in the GP layout. If you run at Montreal you only get ultra soft, super soft and soft.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Schlitty

Schlitty Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks! Haha. I guess I must've dreamed up the ability to change to ultra and super in the garage but I just checked and you are correct. I guess I shouldn't have stayed up so late playing with the new toy! I started imagining things.

17. Nick

Nick New Member AMS2 Club Member

Holy crap! Reading through the changelog almost made my eyeballs pop out of my skull - this sim has to be worth at least 2X the price (to me, at least)!!!

Can't wait to get my hands on the custom championship tool (sounds like an easy way to fix minor annoyances like the standard F-Trainer series field including both "Novice" and "Advanced" models). That plus the bevy of AI improvements mean this update is an offline players dream.

Too bad I'm "stuck" on vacation in the Rockies till Monday... :D ;)

18. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Minor update pushed out fixing AMS Dedi errors with Imola versions, fixes to Season Tool and some other minor tidbits.

• Like Like x 5
  19. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Again working over the week end to fix the little issues?…:rolleyes: Thanks for this huge update, all the new contents are features are really great! Impressive change log! :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. ZoltanSz

ZoltanSz Member AMS2 Club Member

Season tool still crashing for me on startup. :/

• Agree Agree x 1