Driving Aids Assistance

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by dazzatron4000, Jun 30, 2023.

1. dazzatron4000

dazzatron4000 New Member

Been playing around with AMS2 setups for a good few months now and come to a dead end.

This has probably been asked many times but if you have driving aids on (ABS, TC and Stability Control) in the menu, will this enable them for cars that don't originally have them? Or will aids only apply to cars that had them originally?

I have enabled in the menus but when I come to toggle them off a keyboard shortcut in the car I continually get 'NA' as the pop-up.

2. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

You need to change the setting to authentic so for example modern F-ultimate doesn’t have any driving aids

3. dazzatron4000

dazzatron4000 New Member

So regardless of any menu setting if the car doesnt have the aid originally you cant enable it? I was thinking the menu settings were a blanket thing so would enable for all

4. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

Menu enabled driving aids override car specific driving aids

5. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

All driving aids set to on will allow all "cheat aids" to be usable unless a server prohibits the use of them.

All driving aids set to authentic will only allow the respective bespoke driving aids onboard for a car.