How to I completely remove all head movement.

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Synthbent715, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Synthbent715

Synthbent715 New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hey guys, I have read a few posts about head movement. I have set all my sliders in the "Rates" tab inside AMS settings to 0%, I have gone into my .plr file and into HeadPhysics files both inside the vehicles folder, and inside each individual vehicle folder and set as many head movement parameters to 0 as I could find but there is still some head movement, especially with the rally-cross cars. Please nobody try to convince me that it's more realistic for the cockpit to be moving around or whatever, I don't like the disconnect between the cockpit moving around on the screen and my stationary steering wheel, it breaks immersion for me. I feel like back in the GSC days I never had this issue, because its something I'm real particular about in all my driving sims and I just noticed it today after not playing AMS for a little while.

Thanks.

2. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

Have you decreased cockpit vibration in your plr file and cockpit vibration in the car's cockpitinfo.ini file? Iirc those are the lines to edit whenever I feel the cockpit is shaking too much.

3. Synthbent715

Synthbent715 New Member AMS2 Club Member

Yes I have tried that too, the car still moves around too much. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. Thanks.

4. RWB 3vil

RWB 3vil Member AMS2 Club Member

Horizon shaking:
    Each car has a .cam file

Edit "OrientationRate=" under the view type you use

It used to be OrientationRate= 999,999,999, but Reiza have recently reduced a lot of horizon shaking

As for actual car body movement, im not sure you can avoid that. Its been around since the early days of gmotor games inc GSC