Game Feedback after v1.5and overall actual state of the game

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Iuri, Oct 3, 2023.

1. Iuri

Iuri New Member

I use a Logitech DFGT and have also played ACC, AC, F1 23, Raceroom, RF2.

Today I find the Physics and FFB at Automobilista 2 very nice, I can't feel that slidy feeling anymore and the FFB settings feels much more accurate. Mainly testing on GT3 and the open Wheel (F trainer, Inter, F3, F Reiza and Ultimate Gen 1 and 2), I find it as good as ACC and other sims (I never played iRacing, so I cannot tel about this particular one).

I know it lacks some GT3 models, but that really don't botter me at all. For the overall game experience, it's as good as I would expect. It has tons of accurate content. The car classes really suits my preferences, and one of the most, if not the best features, is that I can run the game with a satisfying FPS at high graphics quality without losing any performance even with a pretty old GPU as my GTX 1060 and my average CPU i5 3470 3.2ghz.

It look on pair to any other sim with the performance really higher than any other sim or racing game I ever played, I don't struggle at all with any game setting or anything, I can get straight to the game and enjoy it.

AI is so good, even though I didn't used the highest agression neither AI difficulty.

The only thing that kind of keep me from playing it even more, and have it as my main sim is the career mode still not existing. I'm not a real sim racer, but I always wanted to have the oportunity to take a career mode that could get me engaged on learning and develop my skills through a progressive path, from low powered and easier cars to more powered and hard to handle, but ejoyable ones, such as the gt3, touring, f1 and prototypes.

I love open wheel cars, and for me the FUltimate Gen1 and the F3 cars looks too dated, I hope they could improve on car model in the future. I recently made a series of races from the Formula Trainer to the F Ultimate Gen 2 and I found they all really good to drive but hard to master, as it was expected.

Thanks for Reiza's effort during all this time. I really hope that the game continue in this path and that we get a Career Mode in the future. Hope that the game keep evolving on all the categories it's already doing, and keeping it friendly for low pc specs as it is today.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Mazdaspeed

Mazdaspeed Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

The career mode is the endgame for the sim, so still a long way to go, but according to the devs it's their goal to create a very ambitious and deep career mode.

In the meantime there are 3 external career mode apps, you can try them out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Iuri

Iuri New Member

I Just know about the racing life APP, can you please share what other career are there to test? I would like to try also :)

4. Mazdaspeed

Mazdaspeed Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

• Informative Informative x 2