Safetycar and other signallights

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Florian Langner, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Florian Langner

Florian Langner New Member

I'm a huge fan of AMS2 and don't drive anything else. The choice of tracks and cars is just indescribably wooow. I love the regional South and North American circuits.

I drive with vr and 2Dof and completely immerse myself in the racing experience. I'm always very happy when an update is announced to make the game even better than it already is. I really wanted a safety car that would drive in front of us in "fullcourse yellow". REIZA has fulfilled my wish.

VERY GOOD JOB REIZA...:hurrayreiza:

now to the actual question. Is it feasible to light up the safety car when used on the track? flashes all the warning lights all around. That would be a great little extra for me. A safety car has to flash.

It may also be possible to place LED Flag panels at the side of the track to display flags.

I think both of these would increase the racing action considerably.

P.s. in japan kansai and another gp track, i don't remember exactly which one, the real starting light above the track doesn't work :rolleyes:. I don't know if it's supposed to be like that or if it's just me!?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. YOUNG IL YOON

YOUNG IL YOON crossfieldz_ROK AMS2 Club Member

please wait for next version :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Florian Langner

I'm so excited.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Do you mean AMS3?:whistle:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Florian Langner

unglaublich REIZA... Vielen Dank, das ist genau das, was ich mir gewünscht hatte. Das neue Update ist super :) LeMans ist ein Traum. Der neue LMDH und GT3 Gen2 haben genau meinen Nerv getroffen. Du bist der Beste...