Cammus wheel base and bundle.

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by sillib, Oct 23, 2023.

1. sillib

sillib New Member

A friend of mine FINALLY made up his mind about joining sim racing! He made a decision to go for the CSL DD 8Nm and the V2 pedals which are in offer at the time, but due to the issues Fanatec faces with their warehouse in Europe he is considering going for the Cammus bundle.
    Has anyone got any personal experience about those products, about the companys service and credability and ofcourse if they pair up nicely with Automobilista 2.
    Thank you in advance.

2. Gabriel "Pai" Legnini

Gabriel "Pai" Legnini Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

From the reviews I've been watching, the Cammus C5 is an incredible little wheelbase, and for a starter it's impossible to think of a better base. But I have yet to read reviews from end users.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Danielkart

Danielkart Well-Known Member

I think your friend won't go wrong with Cammus. Very good value for money. There is a lot of positive feedback from people. There are your own wheels and you can also convert to other wheels. The quick release seems to be very good. The FFB seems to work very well without having to use many switches. Only the attachment of the stand could be better - there are few mounting holes. But there are certainly solutions for this. Of course, these are not my own experiences with this base

• Like Like x 2
  4. sillib

sillib New Member

Thanks for your assistance!!

5. sillib

sillib New Member

He is looking for the Cammus DDWB15Nm.