Not syncing lap times and Events.

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Ulysseita, Oct 28, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Ulysseita

Ulysseita New Member

Hello, I've been using AMS2 for the past month, and I've encountered issues with accessing lap time records, both my own and those of other players, downloading ghost times, and checking events. It appears that these specific features are not functioning at all.

Additionally, the only online aspect of the simulator that is currently operational seems to be the online play with only 3 or 4 servers available.

I'm seeking assistance to resolve these problems. Can anyone provide guidance or help with these issues?

2. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Leaderboards are currently down - they will be reinstated and completely reset very soon when the next update releases which is planned for the end of this current month!

3. Ulysseita

Ulysseita New Member

Ohh great to know, thanks you!!!

4. Ulysseita

Ulysseita New Member

Hello, I was wondering if the reset has been done, because I still can see ghosts, records and lap times and if I finish a series of laps none are recorded.

5. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

Not yet up

6. Ulysseita

Ulysseita New Member

Other than that, I can't see all the times of any session.
    So I finish a time attack session, click save and exit.. and nothing ever appears on the track about my times as the games have just been installed.