The Automobilista 2 Flag System specifically does not work in offline mode.

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Luiz Costa, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Luiz Costa

Luiz Costa New Member

Dear,

I have something to report that really disappoints me. In offline mode, the simulator's flag system does not work properly. In multiplayer mode, with penalties activated I was able to observe the localized yellow, double yellow, white, checkered flags and Just the double yellow flag and penalty flag working very well. Why doesn't the same happen in offline mode? This ends up destroying the immersion and simulation for demanding players.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. kkdrummer

kkdrummer Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Correct. Reiza still needs to implement a new flag system hopefully sooner rather than later but they are aware of it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Cholton82

Cholton82 Active Member

It doesn’t just destroy immersion it’s also destroyed my DPI at Road America and a Corvette GT3 at Spa. Massively annoying when you come across a car that’s not covered by a yellow flag.
    I’m not sure if it’s possible as they never managed it with PC2 I hope I’m wrong

4. muzarati

muzarati Member

Why is there no flags offline? My god, what year are we in? Such a basic thing, can't believe this doesn't work!

• Agree Agree x 2