Unable to delete championship modes once set up

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by blueferrari, Feb 10, 2024.

1. blueferrari

blueferrari Active Member

There is a problem with Championship Mode when using Mods. If you set up a Custom Championship with some MOD tracks, once a new update is released the file becomes corrupted, shutting down the sim or SimHub, if using via that.

Even when I uninstall Mod tracks, I still can't access the Mod championships I set up previously, so stuck with that corrupted setup and unable to access it and the system will always shut down. Reisa need to have a delete option within the Championship mode, not where you create or delete them on the outer menu.

2. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

You could try going to "Documents\Automobilista 2\savegame\usernumber\automobilista 2\singlechamps" and deleting the championship file in there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. blueferrari

Yeah, I did try that, but nothing appears in that file for some reason.

4. JavierZumaeta

JavierZumaeta Active Member

sorry you're experiencing this. The "Delete" button works just fine for me. You gotta hover over the champ you want to delete and it'll be an option. Post deletion, the championship is available to edit and customize into something else. You can see it's using the Rouen Les Essarts mod track, too.

Attached Files:

5. blueferrari

Thanks, but I did delete it from the first frame you have showed, but it is still in the menu of the second slide. You can't get rid of it from there.

6. JavierZumaeta

JavierZumaeta Active Member

you can just edit, and rename it.