Multiplayer Logs & Reports Thread

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Renato Simioni, Jan 20, 2024.

1. roszman

roszman Well-Known Member

I have updated the logs

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alexandre Sene

Alexandre Sene Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi guys!

Not sure why but today game freeze after alttab . before I click read to start race, I press alttab to calc fuel... but game never back.

hope the log help some how.

Attached Files:

3. Bernd18995

Bernd18995 Member

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. roszman

Last edited: Mar 3, 2024
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Troodon

Troodon Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Here's another client log file from the same race. There's a practice session at the start, from which I left and went to the race server where the issues were. I was disconnected when maybe half a minute of qualifying was left and did not try to reconnect.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2024
  6. Gabriel "Pai" Legnini

Gabriel "Pai" Legnini Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yesterday the CASS league ran the first race of a GT1 championship with a 28 car grid. Most users, me included, had lots of stutters at different points of the race, without noticing a pattern that caused it so far.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. ccccchris

ccccchris New Member

We were racing on Le Mans with the P1 gen 2 Ginetta , 3 of us got randomly disconnected after almost 60 minutes of racing. The race started with 18 cars, before the disconnects 13 were still racing.

EDIT

Forgot to mention that we raced on a JustRace server

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2024
  8. Theoloop

Theoloop Active Member AMS2 Club Member

This is the third race in our GT1 season for this spring, each race has been more stuttery with big screen freezes multiple times per race for multiple people, it seems like the freezes occurred to multiple people at once. Hosting the sessions in p2p myself, with the same setup we have been using for years now this is the most stuttering we have experienced in a long time.

Attached Files:

9. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Is the ams2 rating system turned on in those races? If they are, chances are that's the biggest cause of the stuttering, we used to have the same until we turned it off

10. Theoloop

Theoloop Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Negative.

11. Kaprych

Kaprych New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi!

I have issue when I am hosting a MP lobby that after running race or few races I am unable to pick some tracks. I have all DLC bought and after re-creating lobby I can pick whichever track I want, however after some races I can't see SPA (I can see only historic versions) or Nurburgring GP (again, I can see only historic versions or combined with Nordschleife).

Attached Files:

12. Roy Niessink

What might be causing this is that you set the amount of max players to high for your first race when creating the lobby, some tracks have got only 26 gridslots, so if you start the lobby with a setting of max 30 players, it hides the tracks with less then 30 gridslots after that race, this also explains why you can select them again after creating a new lobby

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Kaprych

Kaprych New Member AMS2 Club Member

Oh my god I was so unaware of that. Just tested it and you are right! Thank you x99999!

Btw. is it possible in future updates to add field type option when lobby is already up and running? If I would like to change lobby to mutli-class or same-car race it requires to create lobby from the scratch.

Anyway! Thank you Roy <3

14. Roy Niessink

Yeah, being able to change from multi to single class would be nice, currently you can only do that with a dedicated server.

15. ulotrix

ulotrix Member

Today while I was racing on RCO, the game randomly disconnected. The other drivers weren't affected. Here are the server logs and local logs.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2024
  16. Iuri_Rein

Iuri_Rein Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Yesterday, during the Falcon League, we had a case of a car sinking on the back straight of the outer ring of Goiânia in the second race, and the driver lost a race because of it. The car was the Stock Car 2023, and the race duration was 20 minutes +1 lap, with free setup and authentic assists, fuel consumption, and damage. The incident occurred in the video at 1 minute and 11 seconds.

We had other drivers experiencing bugs as well, but none of them forwarded the log.

Here is the log of the driver with the problem.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. roszman

dedi api become unresponsive and race results seems to be broken
    Embir did finished the race but race results are emtpy:
    https://storage.googleapis.com/ams2-session-logs/race-23889-result.jsonhttps://storage.googleapis.com/ams2-session-logs/race-23889-server.log

Code:
    [2024-04-02 00:44:25] WARNING: [libwebsockets 2]ERROR on accept: Unknown error
    [2024-04-02 00:44:25] WARNING: HttpInterface failed to send data for request 'api/log', id 8272, code 200
    [2024-04-02 00:44:25] WARNING: HttpInterface failed to send data for request 'api/session/status', id 8274, code 200
    [2024-04-02 00:44:25] WARNING: HttpInterface failed to send data for request 'api/session/status', id 8276, code 200
    server ran on linux machine

18. Iuri_Rein

Iuri_Rein Active Member AMS2 Club Member

"Good afternoon, once again the same driver, now at Daytona, during a test for a NASCAR championship, the driver experiences a loss of grip and as a result, a 'pula pirata' (literally translates to 'pirate jump')."

(Note: "pula pirata" is a term used in Brazilian Portuguese motorsport slang to describe a sudden loss of grip or control, often resulting in the car jumping or bouncing unpredictably.)

19. Rocco Thamm

Rocco Thamm Active Member AMS2 Club Member

One incident - two files (local log file + RCO server log file)
    of a sudden disconnection of myself being the host (Europe) leading the race.
    One more human (from USA) + 10 ai cars.

The other guy could finish his race.

Attached Files:

20. Kuku

Kuku Flying Kiwi AMS2 Club Member

Gravel Trap Legends ( GTl) had a rough regular Monday night session at Beaton , and hasn't had any issues for a couple of months.

Ist lobby for 26 car grid was hosted on JR and a Paid server.
    was running as normal until near the end of the practice session and we had many Disconnect.
    this happened after one Member ( Travis) had joined later in the session just prior we think.....

2nd lobby was attempted on P2P and straight into private qualifying.
    It seemed stable until we realized many of us couldn't see all the times from others in session, and only at the end of the qualifying did the leaderboard show all.
    When progressing to the grid many had cars nearby ghosting, and on race start, many were showing others in completely wrong positions on relative, some effectively were already a lap down.

some reported seeing a Syncing message, some didn't see it at all, and was a fast normal process.
    on race start, ghosting was still present
    one member ( Travis) disconnected soon after the start. They also reported being asked for a password again after already being in the lobby Room, before moving to qualifying session.

Race continued with lots of cases of ghosting and the relative timing and leader board being out of correct positions, some even recording DNf on the final result.

have as many logs as we could muster, ( I will add more if they come including P2P lobby host) and JR server log.
    Would like to get some diagnosis feedback on if this was at all because of one potentially suspect connection. ( Maybe Travis ? ) So we can take steps to mitigate or was it something else?

It really felt like we had two different groups in sync with each other.

Attached Files: